I figured 2011 was a good year to make a post on my blog! Haha! There are a few interesting things going on with me lately. Maybe friends and family would like to be "in the know." Those who are seeking, will now FIND (a new blog post! Yes!)
I am taking a sewing class now for six weeks over the summer. It is fun and relaxing for the most part. Sewing does take quite a bit of time so its nice to have other ladies around to consult with. We have done a small zippered bag, a complementary colors pillow cover (for a 16x16 pillow) and we'll be doing an apron next. Each project contains a crucial feature for us to learn such as zippers, button-holes, or pockets. I rent a different machine each time so I can learn how they each work at the Bernina Sewing Center. :) They are quite expensive; an investment to be sure! I haven't taken the route to buying one yet, but that is still an unanswered question.
In the land of, "food and body," or should I say LIFE I am trying a new lifestyle. Its all about healthy eating and exercise. The program is based off of the book "Body for Life," by Bill Phillips. I am honestly having a great time with it, and it isn't so weird for me in the eating part because I try to eat healthy food anyway. The part that is difficult is the weight-lifting! I haven't lifted weights for quite some time in this way (targeting all the different muscle groups.) I find it to be quite fun so far because in the beginning, its easy to see your muscle development. The night before June 1st, I realized, "tomorrow is the BEST day to start because 3 weeks will equal the summer months and it will be easy to gauge my progress." In addition, I am getting some prosthetic work done right now, and no better time to have a transformation than now! So far, I've already lost a few pounds that appear to be fat, and have more energy. My sister in Idaho is the one who suggested it because she has already been doing this particular program. Maybe this blog will be a way to track my progress.
I think sewing and Body for Life is enough topics for one blog. If you want to hear news on a particular topic, I am open to suggestions!
OBAT ABORSI CYTOTEC
-
Obat Aborsi adalah salah satu dari prosedur medis yang paling umum di
lakukan dimana seseorang wanita lebih memilih untuk mengakhiri kehamilannya
. Abors...
8 years ago
4 comments:
Nice to see you back in the blogging world! I'm not the most frequent blogger myself, but I love to read others, especially yours! I'd also like to hear more about your progress as you continue the body for Life program
What? No "before" picture for us? ha ha You won't be seeing mine either. Good job on sticking with the program!
Sewing sounds fun too. I'd love to see pictures of what you've made.
So good to read a new post from you. I love the idea of "Body for Life' and have the book ordered from Amazon. Hope it comes tomorrow so I can really get started. Miss talking to you and hope our phone is soon up and running again!
I found your blog again! It's good to hear about all the things you are doing and learning. Love you, Kirst. You are an amazing gal!
Post a Comment