Good news shout out moment- Today I received a large manilla envelope in the mail that states I am recertified as a Therapeutic Recreation Specialist and approved for another five years to continue to work and keep my CTRS title! Hooray! This is the first time I have re-certified since my graduation from BYU. I submitted my total number of CEU's as well as some cash and information about my qualifications. Its great to know that everything went through okay and I am "good to go," with the next 5-year cycle in my profession!
I enjoy my work and having the chance to interact with others in a therapeutic environment of service and love. I feel happy to have a great career and fun and interesting co-workers to spend my day with as well. I hope my next five years will be as good as the first have been.
OBAT ABORSI CYTOTEC
-
Obat Aborsi adalah salah satu dari prosedur medis yang paling umum di
lakukan dimana seseorang wanita lebih memilih untuk mengakhiri kehamilannya
. Abors...
8 years ago
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are still a rec therapist! That job is perfect for you - and sounds fun too. Must be nice to get paid to play. ;o)
Good news to hear that you are keeping up with current certification. Job security is a big issue these days and you must keep up with the rules to continue on. Good for you for staying on top of the game and being happy about doing it. Hope you will post more pictures soon. I'm trying to do more with my blog. I'm glad to be able to keep in touch this way!
Post a Comment